Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
We would love to be praying for you and celebrating praises with you. You can send your prayers and praises to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you pray, please include these praises and specific requests:
- Celebrating the blessings God gives each of us every day
- Thankful for your love, care, and generosity to FCC and the community
- Hospital/Medical staff as they care for those with COVID-19 and other illnesses or injuries
- All who are sick and suffering and their families
- Our schools - students, teachers, all other school staff, administrators
- An end to COVID-19 and thankful for the vaccine that has become available
- FCC Preschool students, parents, staff
- Church staff, leadership, and families
- Unity in our nation
- Local Mission Partners - Love Chapel, Clarity, Campus Life, Columbus Christian School, Allendale Christian Camp, Hot Meal Sites
- National and International Mission Partners - Ball State Campus House, Christian Student Fellowship - IU, Johnson University, Milligan College, Purdue Christian Campus House, CRU. FAME, Damou Christian Mission, Ghana Christian Mission, TCM, Vida Nueva Christian Mission, Taunggyi Bible College, Mid India Christian Mission
- Our community, state, and national leaders
If you would like to receive prayer requests from our church family, let us know here.
Due to increased responsibilities related to the care of his mother, Chad Pruitt is stepping down from the eldership for the remainder of his term. Since Chad was presently the chairman, a new chairman, Gary Miller, was appointed by the other elders to complete the term. Gary Parker will continue in his role as vice-chairman with Mark Farney assuming the secretary role. The elders are considering another individual to complete Chad’s term as an elder and will make an announcement soon. If you have any questions, please contact one of the Elders or send an email to them all here.
FINANCIALS FOR DECEMBER 2020
Giving - $463,105
July 2020 - December 2020
Goal - $820,000
Giving - $1,046,362 128%
Giving last year same period - $784,514
YTD Expense - $967,040
Expense last year same period - $842,610
Please contact Linda Barringer and the Finance Team with any questions here or at 812.379.4491.